Re: [IP] * From: "Brian Carter" <email @ redacted>

     I use the sof sets and I have never had a problem with insertion.  I have
only had one set that went bad but that came from a very long holiday drive
and sitting way to long.  I should have inserted with a different area.  I
normally do not sit as much as I did that day.  I hope you try the back side
area.  I does not hurt at all to insert there and I like it almost more that I
do my stomach area.  Hope this helps.

                     Cheri :)