Re: [IP] Reluctant backside users

> There are many pumpers who use the Tender/Comfort/Silohuettes in
> their backside area, including lots of kids.

I've tried the backside area a few times on Kayla, even though she hated
the idea, and each time was not good.  A few things happened.  She kept
forgetting it was there and would irritate the site pulling her pants up
and down.  And I found that her numbers were usually higher than when we
use the stomach.  Then the site would not last as long as usual.

I would like some feedback from other backside users.  Kayla's so little
that her stomach has limited sites.  I'd like to use the backside more,
but out experience has not been good.