[IP] * From: "Brian Carter" <email @ redacted>

    I too am curious about using the butt for insertion.  When I took shots,
I did use my backside - however, I wouldn't really say I used my butt,
because I usually injected a little bit higher, more around  my lower back,
and closer to my left or right side - that is, not in the center of my low
lower back.  Is this the area you are talking about?  Do you or does anyone
else know if you need a specific infusion set to use this area?  Some people
have mentioned using a metal needle, some haven't.  I wonder if I'll have
problems using my softset.
Mary Bacon