Re: [IP] set in buttocks??

Brian, help me understand how you can physically put infusion set there.  I believe a rotation to that area would help some of the problems I am having from over-using stomach area.  But do you have to be plastic man to get it done correctly?  Or do you have a friend who helps, or what?  thanks,

I have to admit that it can be a little hard to reach.  i don't do what my pump rep suggested (to always have the needle pointing to the center of the body, don't know why he said that).
here is how i do it if i insert the set into the right side i use my right hand as the one that inserts it into me and the left to hold the skin/fat. (in other words twesting to the right)..
does that help or do i need to explain a little more?
ICQ# 27217438