Re: [IP] Accutek Advantage

just for ha ha's, tested a drop of my favorite sugar free flavored coffee
syrup the kind you find in coffee shops on a sure step strip... label says
0 COH and everything else... strip registered 101!!!!!! wow!! sugar free
isn't really sugar free!!!! thought that this syrup was safe... hmmmmmmm......

Ellen B-C

At 10:10 PM 1/8/99 +0000, you wrote:
>> I used an Accutek Advantage to test my coffeemate.
>Please describe the method and observable results of sugar/non-sugar
>Michael <email @ redacted>
"If you are a good economist, a virtuous economist, you are
reborn as a physicist. But if you are an evil, wicked
economist, you are reborn as a sociologist." --Paul Krugman