[IP] New area for infusion sets

After reading the occasional talk during the past few months about putting
the infusion set in the buttock area, I decided to give it a try. I have
been using only my abdomen for many years of injections and pump infusion
sets, so I think it's time to give it a rest. I've been using my buttocks
now for about one month and have seen a big difference in my basal rates
(.01 - .02 lower). I never even considered using this area before. However,
this presents a small problem if I want to rotate between my abdomen and
buttocks. Do any of you rotate between areas which absorb insulin
differently? Also, I have gotten two or three occlusion alarms during the
past month. Prior to this, I remember only one occlusion alarm happening
during the six years I have been using my pump. Has anyone else noticed
this happening when using the buttocks for infusion sets?