[IP] Reluctant backside users

> Our endo has talked to
> my daughter about wearing it on her back side, but she does not want
> to.  Thank you. Kathy

There are many pumpers who use the Tender/Comfort/Silohuettes in
their backside area, including lots of kids.

Lily has been doing it since she was about 12, Melissa does it
(that's where Lily got the idea) and I think some of the younger kids
do as well. The area used is above the buttocks to the inside of the
love handles. Your daughter is welcome to call Lily and ask about it
if she likes. I know Lily was reluctant to try it and it took several
months of coaxing but she was very pleased with the results after she
tried it.

Drop me a note if you'd like a phone number.

Michael <email @ redacted>