[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #719

My 10 year old daughter wears a mini-med pump in her thigh.  She is to thin
to wear it in her stomach area.  (It hit a nerve, even using the silhoutte
infusion set, when we tried.)  A mini-med rep I spoke with once did not
think this was a good location for good, even, absorbtion.
My question, does anyone else where the pump in their thigh and do they have
good sugar control?  Our endo has talked to my daughter about wearing it on
her back side, but she does not want to.  Thank you.