[IP] Update on Brian S. long overdue

Well, this is a long overdue update on me. I do apologize for the delay.  My
surgery went extremely well (and long). The problem turned out to not be an
insulinoma as suspected, but a group of cells just producing too much
insulin.  Everything is now working more closely to "normal". Again I do
thank everyone who sent me warm wishes of health and a speedy recovery.

 I feel very fortunate that the surgeon only had to remove part of my
pancreas. Living with a diabetic showed me how to be thankful for my health.
It also helped me through the episodes of hypoglycemia I did have.  It also
gave me a greater respect for the diabetics who do take charge of their
diabetes and live their lives how they want, within reason of course, and
not let the diabetes run them.  It takes effort to keep control, an effort
greatly assisted by the pump.

If anyone has any questions about what I have been through, feel free to
email me at email @ redacted
I will gladly answer you.

Brian Spitler, just happy to be alive
ICQ #15424430