[IP] Strip Testing Stuff

I was just blown away about the discussion on testing coke on your meter
test strips - I had been having a problem with mid morning unexplained highs
- after a bowl of oatmeal at 6:30 am, coffee with nutrasweet and "sugar
free" coffeemate.  Tested my coffee the next day and it was over 600 - the
meter just said "hi".  I checked my manual and that said a bg of over 600.
Either the sugar free coffeemate is not sugar free or the nutrasweet
registered as sugar.  Not sure but am going to test a mixture of the
sugarfree coffeemate with water in the morning and see what happens.  I
never thought of testing stuff on a test strip.  Once again, this group is
giving me a better education than all the doctors in the universe can give
me about pumping insulin.  Who thought of that anyway??? THANKS!!! will let
you know what I find out tomorrow.
Bonnie Richardson
Huntsville, Alabama