Re: [IP] Clip Case

<<  I use the clip case exclusively.  However, there are differences
 between the one Minimed makes and the one from Unique accessories.  The
 Unique one is of higher quality, most notably, the actual clip is much more
 secure than the one from Minimed.  Minimed really made a cheap copy of the
 Unique. >>
Someone correct me if I am wrong..., but...it sems to me that MiniMed had a
clip case before Unique. Bill Antwerp...where are you?

Barbara B.