Re: [IP] Clip Case

Wayne wrote:

>page or cell phone.  If anyone is interested I'll send the pattern and
>sewing instructions.   (However, I still haven't yet found a source for the
>secure plastic clips that Unique uses---my local fabric store only sells
>the cheap one Minimed uses."

You might want to try a shop that supplies outdoor equipment, such as packs
and tents. This clip is sturdy, for sure, but one I've seen in a number of
different uses on outdoor stuff. Some of these shops sell replacement
buckles, quick release fasteners, etc. Might be worth a try.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted