[IP] GlucoPilot for the Palm III or Palm Pilot

On January 4, Harry Trifonas posted a message asking about GlucoPilot for
the PalmPilot or Palm III.  Harry, my company gave me a Palm III about one
month ago.  After they attached me to my calendar and e-mail with it, my
next step was to download GlucoPilot.  But I only used it a couple of days
until deleting it.  I use the AccuChek Complete meter (since that is the
only strip my insurance pays for) and the meter collects all the info that
GlucoPilot does, so it was just adding an extra step for me.  I love my palm
III for its business benefits,
But if I was just getting something to track diabetes data, I'd just use the
meter.  I hope
This helps.