Re: [IP] Everybody read this!!!

Yes, while I do agree with this, it would be helpful if everyone would post
a small portion of the post they are responding to.  Because this is not in
a newsgroup, it makes it difficult to follow what you are responding to if
the entire message is deleted.
Which brings me to a point.  Because of the vast volume of posts here, this
would be best suited in a newsgroup, not by email.  It would make all ISP's
a little bit more happy than to deal with hundreds of emails a week.

PLEASE STOP COPYING ENTIRE POSTS WHEN