[IP] Everybody read this!!!

Okay, I'm going to continue a gripe that several people have mentioned
recently and in the past, and like in the past, the gripe has still been
ignored by many.

This list is the best source of information concerning insulin pump
use.  That's why we have close to 900 members and we are growing daily.
With the membership size in mind, PLEASE STOP COPYING ENTIRE POSTS WHEN
YOU ARE RESPONDING TO ONLY A SMALL PART OF IT!!!  Also, many times a
private e-mail would be better than posting to the whole group if it's a
topic that is fairly personal and pertains only to the one asking.  Each
post has the e-mail address of the sender.  Use it.

Remember, we have many members from outside the US, and some here, that
have to pay for every second of time they are logged-on.  So,
downloading a digest packed with repetitive posts copied multiple times
takes a long time that costs money.  We are also losing some members
because the mail is just getting too heavy.

Let's keep sharing ideas and stories.  Don't limit your involvement, but
do limit the urge to copy every post in it's entirety in your response.
Just snipping a line or two will do.  Heck, if the subject line is
accurate, you don't even need to copy any of the original post!

If you are unsure how to snip text or how to limit copying, just ask!
E-mail IP-Support and one of the admins will help you.

Kasey
one of the admins