Re: [IP] dahedi/continuous glucose monitor

     I couldn't find any info on Internet FDA
     (http://www.fda.gov/default.htm) regarding the panel, so I am assuming
     it is a closed (private) panel.  It's possible that they're still be a
     little behind in posting their information, though.  Have you seen a
     notice on the meeting details?
     Also, can I ask if you track certain industries at ML?  If so,
     which ones?
     -David W.