Re: [IP] I'm new!!You pumpers are great people!!

> I want to ask Kasey Sikes about the Trip
> sponsored by the ADA.  I would like some info.  Please send me some.

Sorry, Cassidy, I already deleted the info I received about this.
However, you can look in the mail archives and find any message posted
to the list.  If you are not sure how to access the archives, go to the
Members Only area of the IP web page and choose the mail archives.  Or
e-mail IP-Support if you still have problems.

I decided to post this to the main list instead of private e-mail
because it's something everyone on the list needs to be aware of.

Kayla's mom