Re: [IP] The LATEST - laura and the principal...

> I find this unbelieveable that they are writing an IEP up for us without out
> any input from her parents.    Just had to write and vent...

Just make sure you don't sign it until all of your concerns are
addressed to your satisfaction.  It cannot be approved if you don't
agree to it.  And guess what?  It has to updated every year!  So you get
to do this again at the end of the school year for NEXT year!