Re: [IP] getting used to the pump??

Before I was being so careful, I bolused for sugar free ice cream and
went low. Then I looked on the label and saw that it was nearly
carbohydrate free. The ice cream was fat free too. It was almost
a no food. And I realized I could never counteract my bolus eating
more of it.

+Your right Brian, but that is probably not much of a problem, since that
+"no sugar added" ice cream probably has almost as many total carbohydrates
+and certainly more fat than regular ice cream.  Most sugar-free stuff is
+not carbohydrate free.
+So just enjoy whatever flavor you like and just bolus for it :-).