[IP] (no subject)

Isn't it great, being able to take the battle over food out of diabetes! A
major plus in my mind, as the parent of a child with d, to be able to better
'pick my fights' so to speak. The freedom my daughter feels about being able
to eat only when she is hungry (with the exception of an occasional low) has
made a big attitude difference at meal times. And wow, she picks good foods to
Good luck to you and your son on successful pumping!
Sue Tappendorf