Re: [IP] Clip Case

James, I use the clip case exclusively.  However, there are differences
between the one Minimed makes and the one from Unique accessories.  The
Unique one is of higher quality, most notably, the actual clip is much more
secure than the one from Minimed.  Minimed really made a cheap copy of the
	I also have started making my own clip cases to even further
optimize things.  The biggest change i have made is to make the case a
little bit longer, so that the tubing connector now stays completely within
the case.  With only the thin tubing coming out, I rout it behind the clip,
and with the tubing now pretty much out of sight, it looks even more like a
page or cell phone.  If anyone is interested I'll send the pattern and
sewing instructions.   (However, I still haven't yet found a source for the
secure plastic clips that Unique uses---my local fabric store only sells
the cheap one Minimed uses."

<<<<From: James Watson <email @ redacted>
I like the Clip Case somewhat.  I don't like the feel of
anything riding on my belt, and I have had it pop off when I
un-fasten the belt.  On the other hand, the buttons are
exposed for easier assess (the velcro on my leather cases
has worn out from having to open the case to reach the
buttons) and the case is more protective (perception).  As
for me, I need to find a place to either clip it, or to
return it to my pocket where the leather cases used to live.
<<For some reason, I received two in the mail last month.  I
used one clip
case for a couple of weeks.  IMO, the clip part is bulky and
extends above
the pump, causing irritation.  Horrors!  It doesn't hold
well.  My pump fell
off my belt a couple of times before I took off the clip and
placed it on my
water fountain as a decoration.  I'm back to using the
leather case.