[IP] Re: Sherri's latest

     Hi Sherri,
        Your ordeal with Laura's principal sounds horrific. I don't know
     what an IEP is, but have you gotten a lawyer involved? How about
     the ADA? I think on the ADA website they have something about kids
     at school. I don't think you should go to any more meetings with
     the staff of that school without a lawyer. Get your state's
     department of discrimination involved, or the ACLU. This should NOT
     be happening. I'll be wishing you all the best.
     --Siana Collyer
     age 24
     Type 1, 15 yrs
     MM pump, 2 months