Re: [IP] Travel to UK

Hi Lisa,
I have never been to Europe B4.  We are arriving in London on 3/1 and then to
Scottland on 3/5 arrive there on 3/6 and back to London the eve of the 10th.
A fast trip, but an exciting one, i hope!  I have traveled across teh US with
the injections with little to no problems.  I have done most of my traveling
when I had my pancreas tx, soo i had NOTHING to account for :))  .  Anyway,
The pump definitely gives more freedom and like ya said, in control.  HAVE A
GREAT TIME!!!  Lets exchange stories when we return.
Happy Landing!!
Jul :))