[IP] minimed pump replacement procedure

When we exchanged our pump cause of button probs, minimed gave us the
choice to keep our pump after it was fixed or keep the replacement pump
that had been rebuilt.  At first, Lauren was so attached to her pump, she
didn't want to give it up and I assured her that we could get the same pump
back...But the replacement (rebuilt) pump was so shiny and untouched and
the buttons worked so much better, we decided to keep the replacement pump.
 So somebody else got our pump!  (Sorry, if its not working well!)

Diane Massey