Re: [IP] Travel to UK

Hi Jul and Lisa!

I too will be going to the UK, but not til March/April.  I think I will
get a letter of necesity from my doc.  A few times when I travelled with
injections the X-rays found the syringes in my carry-on, which they
asked about, but were very understanding when I said it was for
diabetes.  I guess setting off the alarm would be a little worse, so I'm
hoping it will go better.  I also HATE the tiny airplane restrooms for
giving injections.  Anyway, have a wonderful trip!

Age 17
dx'd age 5
pumping 1.5 yrs
ICQ #258302056