[IP] I'm new!!You pumpers are great people!!

Kasey Sikes & Everyone %)
Hi!!  My Mom enjoys your group!!:)
I'm Cassidy Abbott.  I'm so glad there is a group out there for people
on the pump to make friends, get support, and advice, etc.  Thanks for
all the info. and questions you guys ask.  My Mom has been a type
diabetic for 22 years, SHE JUST STARTED THE PUMP TODAY.  She got excited
and deleted some of my mail so I want to ask Kasey Sikes about the Trip
sponsored by the ADA.  I would like some info.  Please send me some.
Hope everyone's sugars are well.  "The Lord loves us all."
Cassidy @!:)$