Re: [IP] Coming Down From High - Sock

> >  Why not take your pump and
> > most of the tubing on that end and put it into a sock, perhaps held
> > closed with a safety pin. Insulation works both ways, after all, and
> > it may keep the insulin cooler since there is no internal heat as
> > your body.
> Awesome idea.  Thank you!  I love this list.  :-)

<Lily sleeps with her pump tossed up by her pillow, not under the

I sleep with my pump wherever it lands--usually under my covers and even
under me--and I don't have problems with insulin potentcy.  Of course I
have the coldest room in the house and it stays about 55degrees all

Age 17
dx'd age 5
pumping 1.5 yrs