Re: [IP] Buttons that skip UPDATE

I called Mini Med today.  They are sending me a loaner pump, along with the
envelope to send mine to them to be repaired.  They offered me one that has
been used, if I didn't want to deal with having to do all the sending and
receiving stuff twice.  But I think that I want to have mine back I have grown
very fond of it, and it would be like trading my arm in for a used arm LOL.
So Mini Med is going to fix mine, and clean it, etc., and send it back when
they are done.  They were very nice, and are responding very quickly.  We'll
see where it goes from here.