[IP] Re:Pen Pal

Hi Ivelise:

I would love to be a pen pal. I have had diabetes for 131/2 years. I just started pumping in November 5,1998. It was the best day that I have had in a long time. Please e-mail me at email @ redacted I would love to give you advice and help you out as much as I can.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Stacey Phillips

Ivelise Flores wrote:

 I am looking for a e-mail pen pal. I will start the pump at the end of this month and I need to get all the real-life experiences possible. I wasn't always on control, after 10 years I'm still learning to handle Diabetes.