Re: [IP] Need your opinion..again

>   I know  I
> am probably being overly cautious, but I have a great respect for the POWER of
> insurance companies and cannot afford to pay for this pump myself should they
> now decline to pay the claim.

You are not being overly cautious, well in MHO.  Insurance companies are thieves
and in my experiences will lie, cheat, and do whatever they can not to pay a
claim.  My insurance company gave verbal approval and written approval to my pump
company.  I got on the pump.  A month after on pump, my insurance company is not
paying what they said they would.  I could not afford the difference.  I panicked
and called my rep.  He and others at the pump company took care of it for me.  I
have written a letter to the Insurance Commissioners office.  I know that the
people at Disetronic are still working on getting payment.  Anyway, I would
suggest you call your representative and see what they can do to help you.