Re: [IP] Re:Diet Coke Issues

     >Like Randall, over my 25 years with diabetes, I have also been
served
     "regular" (in whose terms?) soda from a fountain when I had asked
for
     "diet".  I can definitely taste the difference, but usually use a
test
     strip to confirm it.<

It seems a shame that we should have to expend a 75 cent test strip to
test each 89 cent cup of soda.

***Use the back of a strip that's already been used for testing blood
sugar...there's generally enough white left to test the soda! (and for some
reason I can always find a used strip in the bottom of my pocketbook <VBG>

Betsy Sale, mom of Steph, a 9 yo pumper