Re: [IP] Insurance cost jump

This is the problem with small group insurance.  Generally, they keep raising
the policy cost until you reach about $1000 per month and then they leave it
alone or drop it a little.   You need a large group policy -- the larger the
better.  Try joining your small business policy to others (there are groups
that do this) or joining an affiliate group. A few states have passed
legislation that eases the cost of this somewhat so call your state dept. of
insurance to double check.   I've generally gone back to working for large
companies to avoid this problem.