Re: [IP] how to access member list/survey?

>How do I get to member list page and survey, etc.?  I'm obviously missing
>of the boat here.  Also, can you explain the digest form to me -- may be a
>viable option vs. sloggin thru up to 50 emails a day.
>Alan (33yo, IDDM 11yrs, Disetronic pump 3 1/2 yrs, in Seattle)

Here's how to get into the members only page.

For all members, your username is your COMPLETE email address in lower case
letters.  Don't forget to include the part starting with the @ sign and

The password is "pumper", again in lower case letters.

If you have more than one email address, you MUST use the one which is
subscribed to insulin pumpers.

There is a link to fill out the information form on the members only page.

Mary Jean
IP mail list administrator "of the week"