[IP] (Fwd) RN seeking info for pt education

I received this post recently. Can any of you help this person.

From:          email @ redacted
Date:          Thu, 7 Jan 1999 00:34:26 EST
To:            email @ redacted
Subject:       RN seeking info for pt education

I need a VERY basic guide, ideally with pictures (though I can supply
those) for a mildly retarded insulin dependent boy, reading ability
roughly second grade. Need it to say THIS is a carbo and you limit to
(x); THIS is a protein, you can eat this amount; THIS is a fat......
something we can work on to get him independent ASAP. Do you know of
any such publication, or website with info to download? I'd really
appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You

K.G. Gasaway, RN