Re: [IP] Re: one thing i think all need to do

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: Bcarter <Bcarter>
Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 9:39 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: one thing i think all need to do

Bill King-

The camp was great for me as well i think it helped me more sence before
then and even now i hardly ever talk or see another diabetic around here and
the ones i do get to talk to are unfortunaly one there last leg ( most have
had amputations and dialasis) so until then ni hardly ever seen another
diabetic out side of the hospital.  And i think the best thing about this
camp was it wasn't really geared toward teach but mainly showing the kids
(and us adults) that diabetes does not have to control you or what you eat,
but u have to control it by what you take to keep it down.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438