[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #725

Re the stinging from saline- I don't know about saline, but my 7 yr old
son( who takes injections) frequently complains of Humalog stinging when
he does his shot. He is a skinny kid, don't know if this plays into it or

Also, what is the difference between Velosolin and Regular?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]