[IP] diabetic camp software and diet

In those days we still had occasional dinosaur sightings. One of the little
guys said, "I didn't think a guy like you could be a diabetic". I think he
was overprotected and he sensed my underprotectedness. I was ashamed later
that year when I started college and had no home to return to for the
holidays or weekends.

I downloaded the AccuCheck Complete meter into MelitusManager. It is useful
only to print the data. Now if I get a ComStation I can download the
MMPump. That could be very interesting to see the sugar and insulin
readings together.

You can buy the cable at diabetesnet and download a 30 trial of the
software. Does anyone have any information on the ComStation?

I bought Guide to Healthy Restaurant Eating and The Diabetes Carbohydrate
and Fat Gram Guide.  Soup in the Restaurant book is measured in grams. Soup
in the Gram Guide book is measured in cups. I have a book printed in 1975 I
bought from the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing
Office, Washington, D.C., 20402 which seems vastly preferable. It gives
carbo, protein, fat, fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron, sodium, potassium,
vitamin a, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, ascorbic acid in a 100 gram
serving. I don't see how I'm supposed to use the new books with my new gram
scale. What use is it to have 11oz can of Ultra Slim Fast carbohydrate
value in a book when its written on the can?