Re: [IP] Antiobiotics.../white stuff in cannela

I am sure they have tried every trick in the book but just on the off chance
they haven't done this I am going to throw this out.

Laura (our 8 year old daughter) was having trouble with the white stuff
building up in the cannela thus only getting a day or two out of the Tender
sets.  Then we started putting the Tender set in at a VERY shallow angle
(probably no more than a 10 to 51% angle) and it ended our problems.  Laura is
thin and her layer of fat is very thin so once we just basically started
sliding the introducer needle under the introducer needle under the skin it
has eliminated the problems.

Hope this helps...

Sherri Lynn