[IP] Insurance cost jump

The first anniversary of my insurance is this March and the company sent me
a letter that they want to charge me about 35% higher rates than last year.

My family, insured under a group policy through my small business,
underwritten by Employers/Humana, goes from costing 540.00 to more than

The policy has been paying for pump supplies, insulin and test strips,
roughly 300.00 to 350.00 per month.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Is there a better way to do it?