Re: [IP] Re: one thing i think all need to do

<< . I worked the ADA Sugar-Free camp in
 Delaware. It was on the Chesapeake Bay >>
Bill...where in Delaware is this camp? I am originally from Delaware and am
not aware that any part of Delaware is connected to the Chesapeake Bay.
Anyway, I would like more info. I am involved with Diabetes Camp of West
Virginia (Camp Kno-Koma) the 2nd oldest DM camp in the US. (Past-Pres.) Check
out our page at the chldren with diabetes web site under camps. I am in the
picture with the staff members covered in shaving cream. The kids really got
to us one night! You can e-mail me privately on this one. Also, if parents
have access to a diabetes camp it is so worthwhile, especially for children
who do not know another child with DM. Each year we get more and more kids on
pumps, as they meet campers and counselors who wear one.
Barbara B.