[IP] Diaport

Anyone have any new information re: Diaport from Disetronic

Diaport in a catheter that is fed through the umbilical vein to the portal
vein, which is a direct feed to the liver where over 60% of 1st pass insulin
is used. It connects to the tubing of a pump at the skin via a titanium port,
which has proven to be extremely effective in preventing infections. This
would significantly reduce the amount of insulin used and would eliminate site
rotation and lack of sensitivity at any given site.

I haven't heard much about the potential availability in the USA yet. I have
heard that there is a high level of satisfaction and efficacy in the use of
this device in Europe.
 Any info would be appreciated.