[IP] Re:

At 10:53 PM 1/6/1999 Ivelise Flores wrote:
I am looking for a e-mail pen pal. I will start the pump at the end of this
month and I need to get all the real-life experiences possible. I wasn't always
on control, after 10 years I'm still learning to handle Diabetes.

This group is a giant set of pen-pals... all 850 of us have all sorts of
experiences. If you have a question, just go ahead and ask. You'll get more
help than you ever had before.