[IP] Re: rough road/drastic changes

I'm so bad at remebering specific names to direct to...BUT...I learn
something new each time I skim through these digests!!!!  Yes, drastic
changes do happen, seems like sometimes overnight?!?!  Since "winter"
set in I have noticed a drastic change in my evening basal rates!!!!  I
predictably go low each evening, couldn't figure what changed...SO now I
know I can blame it on the seasons...(cool info)....I guess it is time
to do the "evening fasting test of the basal rates."  Fun, fun!  -Tonya
D.  :-)