Re: [IP] Does saline sting?

<< So what's everyone else's experience? Does saline hurt more than insulin?
Saline might sting a little, but I was never aware of it when I wore the pump
with saline for a weekend. Insulin and saline are both physiological
substances. It is more likely that the set was irritating something, or the
amount of the basal drip was not large enough to cause the irritation, but the
bolus was.
Barbara B.