Re: [IP] Type 2 and pumps

<< I really wish more docs and CDE's would acknowledge that not all
 diabetes falls into one of the two clearcut types -- there are those of
 us out there that forgot to read the book when we developed diabetes!!!! >>
There are more thean 20 subsets for Type 2. And it is possible to be a Type 1
with Type 2 genetics..they are not mutually exclusive.
Barbara B.