Re: Re[IP] Coming down from high and Lispro

>Now Bob, that is really weird!  You mean just popping off  the cap of a new
>bottle makes it degrade faster?  How does the insulin know?  Or is it
>sticking a sterile needle into the rubber?   I think maybe that that
>pharmacist might have been doing some experimenting with some of the stuff
>on his shelves prior to talking with you *S*.  Or maybe he was having a

Heh, heh. I was waiting for your response <vbg> This sounded to weird to be
true. I asked the pharmacist to repeat the info several times to me (I was
taking notes, which I think she detected). It sounded like she was reading
from a script. I do think the implication was once the rubber stopper was
pierced, but hey, come on now ...