Re: [IP] Re:Diet Coke Issues

> As for the diet coke thing, I would think that with the excessive amount of
> sugar that all Americans (and Canadians) consume, that any individual
> ordering a diet pop is not out of the ordinary.

Too many people smirk when you are at a fast-food place and order a
burger, fries, and diet coke.  They wonder if you really think that
sugar-free drink is going to cancel out that greasy 1000+calorie meal
you are going to consume.  Just today I took Kayla to get her hair cut,
appointment ran late, so we stopped at McD's for a happy meal.  The
lady, no not lady, woman behind us heard me order a diet drink and asked
me if I was that health-conscious about my daughter not having sugar,
why was I even in McDonalds.  Kayla piped right up and said, "It's
because I have diabetes, duh," rolled her eyes and turned her back on
the woman!  I just grinned!