Re: [IP] Another wierd story!

I know a type II diabetic. She told me she had stopped taking her insulin. So, I asked for how long. When she told me it had been weeks, I knew that her disease was not like mine. She explained her blood sugars were sky hi, she had gotten tired of the whole thing, she had stopped insulin before, her doctors got mad at her, and she had lost weight. She thought the benifits of DENIAL outweighed the problems. I heard recently she's on dialysis and  has lots of problems.
Aaron

+I used to take insulin shots, but not any more.  I guess I just outgrew it."  >:-}  OUTGREW +I was so shocked by the comment that I didn't say anything or ask any questions.  Please +tell me if this could be true or was she just insane.

+P.S.  She also said that she has lots of kidney problems.  HMMMM!