Re: [IP] Re: has this ever happened with anyone (really annoying)

you're not the only one dealing with the crazy public. One time at Wendy's I
ordered a diet coke for my 2 diabetic kids to share, as I was walking away I
overheard the clerk telling the manager that she hated to see people like me
ordering diet for their kids. I had a funny feeling so I whipped out my
Accuchek 2{it was when the kids were little} and tested a drop of the soda.It
was a good thing I did cuz the jerk gave them regular coke.I went off on the
clerk and was escorted out of the shop. The next day I contacted the regional
manager who appologized profusely and then wrote us another apology.