Re: [IP] Anyone else do this?

Just for the record, are the tenders really teflon?  I thought the cannula
was polyurethane.  Teflon would be awfully soft for a cannula.  The tubing
is bi layer with polyolefin inside and polyurethane outside, but I don't
think the cannula is bilayered.
-wm

<I started with teflon in a tender, then switched to rapids, then
<sofsets(which really were uncomfortable) and back to rapids.  I think at
<my next visit I will try to get more tenders so I have a choice.
~Heather
<>Just wondering if anyone alternates between steel and teflon needles?
<>
<>Brian

-Wayne